To begin searching scholarships available in your area:
1) Register and create an individual user id and password.
2) Log in with your user id and password.
3) After logging in, go to the “Membership” section, click on “Scholarship Search – Basic” or, if a Premium Subscriber, click on the “Scholarship Search – Premium Subscription” link.
4) For a Keyword Search, users simply enter a search term(s), for example, “New York” and/or a particular county, for example, “Albany County, New York.” We recommend you begin your initial search by geographical location(s), including your home state, city or county, as well as your prospective college or university, and/or your current school and their respective geographic locations.
5) While all users can view basic scholarship listings for FREE, Premium Subscribers can view more detailed information (as shown below), such as deadlines, eligibility requirements, contact information and application link (where available).
|Scholarship Name:||Tulane University Paul Tulane Award|
|Scholarship Description:||Scholarship offered through Tulane University to incoming Tulane University students.|
|Number of Scholarships:||Fifty (50) awards (approx.)|
|Official Transcript Required?:||No|
|References and Letter of Recommendations Required?:||N/A|
|Original Essay Required?:||Yes|
|Additional Requirements and Information:||1) Must apply for admission to Tulane University NLT November 15 (Early Action or Single Choice Early Action); 2) Demonstrated participation in extracurricular and community service activities; 3) Renewable for up to an additional three (3) academic years (additional four (4) academic years for Architecture students).
NOTE: Application and supporting documents may be submitted via email to email@example.com NLT deadline.
|Eligibility Requirements (Check all that apply):||Paper application|
|Additional Applicant Requirements:||Must be an incoming freshman|
|Category (Select all that apply):||Merit-based, Extracurricular Activities, Community Service, School/College|
|Point of Contact:||Tulane University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
210 Gibson Hall
6823 St. Charles Avenue
New Orleans, Louisiana 70118
Telephone: (800) 873-WAVE (9283)
Facsimile: (504) 862-8715
|Deadline:||December 5, 2015 (receipt date)|