Click Here To Find More Scholarships!

Scholarship Name:

Ike Kligerman Barkley (“IKB”) Traveling Fellowship

Scholarship Description:

Fellowship offered by IKB to college students.

Award Amount:


Number of Scholarships:

Up to two (2) awards

Application Required:


Official Transcript Required:


References and Letter of Recommendations Required:


Interview Required:


Original Essay Required:


Additional Requirements and Information:

1) Must be an enrolled Architecture student in good academic standing at one of the following schools:

  • Berkeley
  • Columbia University
  • Cornell University
  • Georgia Tech
  • Harvard University
  • Kent State University
  • Louisiana State University
  • Princeton University
  • Rhode Island School of Design
  • Rice University
  • Savannah College of Art and Design
  • University at Buffalo
  • University of Cincinnati
  • University of Michigan
  • University of New Mexico
  • University of Notre Dame
  • University of Oregon
  • University of Pennsylvania
  • University of Texas at Austin
  • University of Virginia
  • University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
  • Yale University

2) Registration form and release required; 3) Research proposal required; 4) University/College Verification Form required; 5) Fellowship awarded as follows: Recipients receive 90% of the award within two (2) weeks from the date of acceptance of the award. Recipients receive the remaining 10% of the award upon the presentation of their research in an illustrated presentation at IKB’s office in New York City (IKB will cover the cost of travel and accommodation).
Fellows must complete their research and travel the same summer that fellowship is awarded.


• Recipients notified NLT early April 2019.

• A final travel itinerary must be submitted two (2) weeks after acceptance of the award at which point a check will be sent for 90% of the award.





California CA, Georgia GA, Indiana IN, Louisiana LA, Michigan MI, New Mexico NM, New Jersey NJ, New York NY, Ohio OH, Oregon OR, Pennsylvania PA, Texas TX, Virginia VA, Wisconsin WI

Eligibility Requirements (Check all that apply):


Additional Applicant Requirements:

Must be a graduate student

Category (Select all that apply):

Merit-based, School/College, Major/Field of Study

Web Site:

Point of Contact:

Ike Kligerman Barkley
330 West Forty-Second Street
New York, New York 10036

Deadline:  March 25, 2019 (receipt date)

Note: Scholarship information is ALWAYS subject to change. Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to contact the relevant office to confirm qualification(s), requirements, deadline, and transmission mode(s) and address(es).

Some scholarship listings and/or guidelines require the use of Adobe Reader. You may download a copy at no charge HERE.